| 17 Weeks & 3 Days |
This week, we decided to have our puppy added into the picture. She has been attached at my hip, quite literally, all day. Even as we took the picture, she was laying at my feet underneath the chalkboard. So I picked her up, and it turned out that it was the best picture of the night we ended up getting so voila!
All About Baby! -- Depending on which source you consult, Thumper is the size of an onion, a hockey puck, or the palm of your hand! I felt like I needed to change it up a little bit so I went with the palm as the representation. Shim weighs about five ounces and is starting to develop some body fat. He/she is also practicing sucking and swallowing!
How Momma is Feeling -- Well I made it through this week without getting sick (woo hoo)! I've been doing a LOT of research into the type of crib/changing table/monitors/all that fun baby stuff we want. I also started doing some prenatal yoga today from home which made me feel pretty good and I'll hopefully be able to continue feeling well enough to do it!
Cravings -- Nothing is really hitting me this week. Now that I'm getting further in, I'm definitely starting to know what it feels like to be a pregnancy cravings vs. just a regular craving though! :)
Highlight of the Week -- I think we found the crib we intend on ordering which is a nice little goal to feel accomplished. We also ordered the border that matches the nursery set and got that in the mail (thank you e-bay!) I sat down and made a list of everything I wanted to have done before the first of August -- there's that Type A personality coming through! And finally, we went to a bigger Babies-R-Us and looked at a much bigger selection, allowing us to add more little things to the registry so we won't have to do it all at once!
Most Looking Forward To! -- Only seventeen more days until we find out boy or girl!!!
Wow. I really can't believe it is already almost time to find out the sex of the little one. Time really is going by so quickly. I get more and more excited for you as time goes by. I can't wait to meet the new family member. :) Love you.
ReplyDelete