| Love my Hubby! |
Thursday, August 9, 2012
It's a GIRL!
As I said in the previous post, I had toyed with a lot of different ideas on how we would reveal the sex to the the world. At first, we considered doing cupcakes but they wouldn't be able to be ready until Thursday and I knew that nobody wanted to wait that long since everyone knew our appointment was Tuesday. Not to mention, I was bound to slip before then. So then the easiest/most cost efficient idea that came to mind was something to do with balloons. We took a quick picture to put online right away with our phones, but we also took better quality ones so that we could have good copies of them as well. Short and simple entry, but here are the good pictures that will get printed off and into the journals! :)

It was so hard to get a real picture because we were just so excited and with jokes in the background, it was hard to keep a straight face. Luckily, my sister just kept shooting away so we ended up getting some really good ones of us just enjoying it. I love that you can see in our eyes and our faces just how excited we are!
And finally our reveal! It's so simple, but I really do think that we'll appreciate it later on in life. I already smile so big just looking at the pictures and remembering the shock and the excitement of finding out we are having a little girl! We would have been happy either way, but now that it's really sinking in, I'm so excited to be having a daughter in just a few short months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love love love!!! Can't wait for my pinkberry to get here! <3
ReplyDelete