| 35 Weeks & 2 Days |
This week has been pretty low key preparing for the holiday and trying to take it easy after last week's appointment. Hubby had off the day after Thanksgiving so we did spend some time getting our to-do list items crossed off and putting up our Christmas tree and decorations. He LOVES Christmas so it makes him happy to have everything up, especially his train set -- it's pretty adorable. I really wanted heavy duty things done like scrubbing the fridge and microwave, so he set up Christmas stuff and I cleaned hardcore. Now my house just makes me smile and I feel as prepared as I'm going to be to have our little chickie come home!
All About Baby -- I feel like she is growing like crazy in these past few weeks (which, thank goodness for!). Just looking at this picture compared to last week and I see a huge popping difference! She's around twenty inches and weighing around five and a half pounds. At this point, she probably won't get much longer but she will continue to gain weight each week!
How Momma is Feeling -- I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed. I'm one of those people who likes to have things done in preparation and when it's easier to get done. For example, looking into baptism information. Yes, I could wait until after she is born...but why wait when it can be done now? So I've been keeping a to-do list and slowly keep crossing things off. We finally got everything washed and put away in the nursery which was a huge lift off my shoulders. I also compiled a list last night of things to pack in the hospital bag....not that I've actually put it together yet!
![]() |
| Thanksgiving 2012 |
Highlight of the Week -- Thanksgiving, duh! I just feel so blessed this year that it would be hard not to be grateful. There were definitely some pretty big bumps in the road to deal with but I have this little angel growing inside me, an incredibly amazing and supportive husband, and the most wonderful family and friends I could ever ask for. I'm healthy, I'm happy, and I'm blessed. What more could I ask for?
Most Looking Forward To -- Definitely our appointment on Tuesday. I could use a little reassurance that little Thumper is still doing okay and that, fingers crossed, my blood pressure and her heart rate has come down from our last appointment!

I can't believe how close you are. :) You're looking beautiful and she is getting so big! Just a few more weeks...
ReplyDelete