| 29 Weeks & 4 Days |
I also never received a call from my doctor so I'm assuming I passed the one hour glucose test, but we'll find out for sure on Tuesday. We're also gearing up for our baby shower on Saturday and then everyone gets to learn Thumper's name! Other than that, this week has been pretty low key with more nesting and organizing. I have a feeling a whole lot more of that will be happening though...
All About Baby -- On average, she should weigh around three pounds and measure about seventeen inches -- man she's getting big! She's still got to pack on some more fat before she decides to make her appearance though. This fat will also serve as an energy source for our little one.
How Momma is Feeling -- Honestly, this has been a very up and down emotional week for me. There are some days where I feel great and then other days where I just get overwhelmed with anxiety and nerves; normal stuff for a first time mom though. Physically, I'm still not sleeping great at night. I toss and turn a lot, even with a body pillow. I'm trying to tell myself it's gearing myself up for motherhood and late night feedings though! My saving grace is definitely my little Thumper though. Because she is getting bigger and having less room in there, I'm feeling a LOT more of her movements and kicks and rolls. Through all the ups and downs, I do have to say that I am loving being pregnant!
| I love my P.I.C.! |
Highlight of the Week -- Technically it was last week in the pregnancy, but it was a week ago timing wise. I got to see my partner in crime/best friend from high school for the first time in over a year and it was just spectacular. We have one of those friendships that we can go so long without seeing each other and nothing ever changes. It was so wonderful to be able to sit and catch up and just hang out like we used to be able to do. I also got to see my nieces and nephews for a few hours, which always puts a huge smile on my face. They're so precious -- even when they're relentless on figuring out what Thumper's name is!
Most Looking Forward To -- Our shower on Saturday with family and friends! Of course I wish more of my family could be there, but I know they'll be with me in spirit. With hubby's work schedule, it gets so difficult to see people. Most of even our family, we haven't seen since our wedding a year ago. It's nice to have an excuse in a way to see everyone -- especially on such happy circumstances. Not to mention, we've decided to release the name afterwards....so I'm pretty excited to let everyone know!
I will definitely be there in spirit at your shower...wish I knew how to Skype and just feel like I was there..Still looking for that "something special"...havent found it yet..maybe after I know the name....not sure....will know when I find it :)...Love you so much....glad you are feeling well and happy with life :)...Love...XXOO Auntie C
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I got to see you. I had a great time visiting and seeing your place and the nursery. I hope you have a wonderful baby shower. :) I love you so much! xoxo
ReplyDelete