Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mommy Makeover Challenge: Day Four

Day of the Challenge? Day Four

How long did it take you to get ready? Well, aside from the shower, about five minutes. I skipped the eyeliner for the day and didn't waste one of my cute maternity shirts on a day where I'd be not seeing anyone or going anywhere. I have to say though, this shirt will not fit much longer. I'm looking back at my 18 Week post where I'm wearing this shirt and it's kinda cute/funny to see how much the bump has changed in the past ten weeks.

What did you do differently from your normal routine? Normally, I shower at night because that's just how it ends up working out. Today, I woke up and decided to shower first thing which resulted in me doing something for myself first thing, and giving me fifteen minutes to just relax before my day even started.

Did you go anywhere outside of the home? I don't think so, but honestly can't remember. I've spread this challenge out through more like a week and a half so I only took pictures on some days. I took notes to try and remember what I did differently each day, but didn't think to remark on anything else.

Did you feel any differently? Earlier on in the day I did because I felt like I had already accomplished something. It was also nice to wake up and then feel like I had done something relaxing for myself. However, I also like the feeling of going through my day and then do something for myself to end the day before I'm crawling into bed. Anyway, by the end of the day I don't know that I felt any differently (it's been a rough week).

1 comment:

  1. You are so damn cute...you are going to be such a great mommy...heck you are already!! Just believe in yourself...love yourself, and keep looking at yourself as the beautiful mother that you are...<3

    ReplyDelete