Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Predictions....

If you've been reading my past weekly updates, it will come as no surprise that our baby shower is this Saturday. Unfortunately, most of my relatives and friends live too far away to be able to attend (and a few of S's relatives can't make it) so I thought that this would be a nice way to have them feel included in the day. One of the activities that we (read: my sister and mother-in-law) have planned is to have our guests fill out prediction cards -- just a fun way of making guesses and leaving me and baby a cute little message. I haven't fully decided what I intend to do with the cards yet; either put them in her baby book or make a little book out of them. However, I figured if family and friends who couldn't make the shower wanted to fill them out, I could always fill them out with their guesses and include them in whatever I do choose to do.

Thank you Sunnyside Print & Party Etsy shop!

So here we are with the easiest way to share with everyone! Feel free to leave a comment here, e-mail, or private message me on Facebook with your thoughts if you want to participate. Only two and a half more months to see who will be closest!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Candy,
    sorry I'll miss it! My prediction is the baby will be born on dec 26 at 2:31am. This is when Shea was born so I couldn't t resist. I'm guessing the baby will be 19" and 8.6lbs. Name guess is Eleanor but you will call her Ellie.
    Have fun! Your lives will never be the same:) get rest when you can and accept all the help that is offered. I''m guessing your mother in law will be quite helpful! Cherish all the moments as they change more quickly than you realize. Take lots of pictures and videos to remember each stage. good luck!
    Love
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I cannot be there...I am guessing she will be born 12/24 at 10:38 PM...only because you were in the hospital ER last year at that time approx.......She will be 7.8 lbs, 18.5 inches...I am guessing name Marjorie Danielle...only because those are the 2 most important people in your life...but really dont know any of Steve's special women in his life besides you and his mom....
    Advise:...Hmmm...cherish all the special moments...dont stress if you cannot keep to schedule,babies tend to be all about change and are constantly changing your life...because that is what babies do (and children) do....and....Dont Blink!! ...before you know it, they are grown...Love you...Enjoy your shower and cant wait to see the pics...(I havent sent the gift yet..it will be a week or two more)....Love you, Auntie Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...or Marjorie Marie...keeping it a theme thing...M&M with Candy for mom?? tee hee....

    ReplyDelete